Working With See/Saw
Our company motto:
Do Good Work, Be Easy to Work With.
In our effort to wow your socks off and be your favorite first-call for production, we've made this page to help you get to know us better.
1. We Are Insured - We carry workman's comp, which covers any and all that step on set, as well as liability insurance. ($2M per occurence, $4M general aggregate). See this here!
2. We are an LLC in the State of Oregon electing to file as an S-Corp - Here is a copy of our Form W9
3. We are members of the Oregon Media Production Association which aims to promote the creativity, innovation and professionalism of our members.
⚡️ Let's Get This Thing Started! ⚡️
If we both decide to do work together, here is an Order of Operations to simplify the work.
1. Proposal Process - We're happy to send multiple proposals until the budget is dialed, and all parties are happy. Dollars communicate scope and expectations real well, and we're comfortable talking dollars and cents. Once you're stoked and all systems are "GO", we require a...
2. Signed Estimate - Signed by both parties, this serves as our contract outlining the scope of work. Included in our terms is our kill fee schedule: Job cancellation within 72 hours = 25% of fees, plus all incurred expenses. Job cancellation within 48 hours = 50% of fees, plus all incurred expenses. Job cancellation within 24 hours = 100% of fees, plus all incurred expenses proposed budget.
3. 50% Advance Invoice Before Production Begins - We'll send an Advance Invoice (due upon receipt) for 50% of all production costs, along with bank wire information. We require payment before we start pre-pro. We're happy to talk to your finance department so you don't have to.
We Proud 🙏🏼
If you can't tell, we're proud of our work. Here are some nerdy fun facts about our process.
1. Pre-Production Efficiencies - We run on Google Drive. Conference "calls" become Google Hangouts. Creative Briefs, Production Notebooks, COIs, Calls Sheets, all live in a shared folder, giving you access to live, always up to date documents. No digging through emails to find what you need.
We're Big Fans of Good Fits, and Healthy Partnerships.
This is where, "Be Easy to Work With" lives and breathes.
1. Production Can Be Hectic - Preparation, planning, organization, safety, and tidy execution can help to alleviate stress and ensure you're getting what you need. These are things we nerd out on, if you haven't noticed 😊.
2. Open and Clear Communication - Talking in dollars and cents can get everyone on the same page, but not everything revolves around budget. Having clear and open communication and help ensure we're equipped with everything we need, and you're feeling psyched about your upcoming production. Don't hesitate to reach out at any point with any questions!
3. You Can't Predict the Weather - But you damn sure can do everything possible to be prepared. Slim budgets, tight deadlines and unexpected accidents happen. Sloppy production mistakes don't have to. We've created a system and business which revolves around being prepared.